MCSE: Securing Windows Server 2016
(MCSA): Windows Server 2016 certification course is designed to give you the necessary skills for administering Windows Server 2016, that includes installation and implementation of storage solutions, networking with DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, and Windows containers; IP address management, and advanced infrastructure; and administration of Active Directory Domain Services, group policy, Nano Server, and more.
Earning MCSE: certification qualifies you to get jobs roles such as administrator, computer support specialist, architect, and information security analyst.
You will be also having the skills of configuring anti-malware and patch management, securing your infrastructure, configuring data protection, auditing and advanced threat analytics, advanced file server management and securing the network infrastructure.
Pass the exam:-
70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT field and should have:
- Completion of courses 740, 741, and 742, or equivalent.
- A solid and practical understanding of networking fundamentals, including User Datagram Protocol (UDP), TCP/IP, and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Strong practical understanding on Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization fundamentals.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server security principles.
What Will I Learn?
- Provide with the necessary skills to Secure Windows Server.
- Protect credentials and manage privileged access workstations.
- Just Enough Administration of Windows Server enables the users only with the certain administrative rights needed
- Mitigate threats and malwares
- Analyze activity through advanced log analytics and auditing
- Advanced threat analytics using information from multiple data sources.
- Guarded Fabric virtual machines (VMs) to prevent unauthorized access.
- Security Compliance Toolkit (SCT) and containers to create and apply security settings.
- Planning and protection of data.
- Optimize and secure the file services.
- Building internet firewalls and through encryption, secure network traffic
- Configuring DNSSEC and Message Analyzer to secure network traffic.