MCSA: Windows Server 2016
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate let you gain expertise in configuring advanced Windows Server 2016 and the skill in implementing Network Infrastructure Service.
This training program helps students to boost up their technical skills for understanding and using, servers, software, operating systems and other Microsoft products. For those who want to pursue a career in Microsoft Server infrastructure administration, earning MCSA Windows Server 2016 will be the primary step.
For obtaining an Expert (MCSA) Pass three below required exams:-
70-740: Installing, Storage, and Computing with Windows Server 2016
70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
Prerequisite:-Need to possess foundational IT skills
What Will I Learn?
- MCSA has it’s primarily focus on installation, storage, and computing features and functionalities that are available in Windows Server 2016.
- Skills required performing a migration of server roles and workloads in and across domains.
- Includes general installation tasks and considerations and installation and configuration of Nano Server, also knowledge on the creation and management of images for deployment.
- Able to implement and manage storage spaces and data duplication, also focuses on High Availability, Storage Spaces Direct, Disaster Recovery, and Failover Clustering solutions.
- Implement VPNs (virtual private networks) and DirectAccess
- Can gain knowledge on DFS and BranchCache solutions, high performance network functionality and features, and implementing software-defined networking (SDN) solutions, such as Network Controller and Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV).
- Installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and Group Policy implementation for the non-Nano Server environments.
- Includes Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Web Application proxy implementations and Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS.
- Focused solutions on Networking features and functionality in Windows Server 2016. Covers DNS, IPAM and DHCP implementations.