Lead Auditor (ISO/IEC 27001)
Lead Auditor (ISO/IEC 27001) course is to intended to delegate with the required knowledge and skills required to perform audits of information security management systems against ISO/IEC 27001 (with ISO/IEC 27002) and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021. Since auditing is crucial for the success of any management system, it carries heavy responsibilities with it accompanied by tough challenges and complex problems. This course prepares the participants with practical help and information to working toward compliance and certification.
By acquiring the necessary expertise to perform the information security management system audit, you can appear for the exam and apply for “Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credentials.
As a Lead Auditor Certificate, let you demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to perform audit in organizations based on best practices.
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001.
- Interpret the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- How to perform an auditor’s role to of planning, leading and follow-up on a management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Understand how to lead an audit and audit team
- Evaluate the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Gain the competencies of an auditor to plan, lead, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011 standards.
- Understanding the Review Requirements of Security Controls and Counter measures.
- Understand about how to assess security threats and vulnerabilities.