DBA 18c: New Features for Admin Ed 1
DBA 18c: New Features for Admin Ed 1 course takes you to the overview of architecture of Oracle Database helping you in the effective management of the database resources. This training enables learners to have knowledge on features related to Multitenant architecture, RMAN, security, performance, general database areas, data warehousing and Sharding.
What Will I Learn?
- Ability to use new features like Application PDB Fleet and PDB snapshots carousel of the Multitenant architecture.
- Understanding on new features like PDB keystores and sensitive data encryption in Database Replay files of the Security.
- Get benefitted from new features such as reuse of pre-plugin backups and duplication of active PDBs into the existing CDB of RMAN.
- Leveraging Oracle RAC new features.
- Usage of new Data Guard Broker commands.
- Manipulate new features of data ware housing such as inline external tables and polymorphic table functions.
- Configure and implement new features of Automatic In-Memory Management in Performance.
- Make use of new features like private temporary tables and General Database’s online modification of partitioning and sub partitioning strategy.
- Understanding on enhancements like user-defined sharding method and support for PDBs as shards in Sharding.