Computer Hardware & Operating Systems (A+ Exam)
CompTIA A+ certifications are the starting point for an IT career. Earning such a certification proves that you have the right skills of vendor-neutral credential for technician’s competency in installation, networking, preventative maintenance,security, and troubleshooting of both software and hardware.
- You will be mastered in the technologies of varied IT environments, both
traditional devices and modern operating systems.
- Ability to confidently handle the most challenging technical problems more
- Expanded knowledge on mobile devices and operating systems
- Improved efficiency in troubleshooting.
What Will I Learn?
- Identifying, using, and connecting hardware components and devices
- Troubleshoot device and network issues
- Install and support Windows OS including command line & client support
- Troubleshoot PC and mobile device issues including application security support
- Explain types of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO
- Install & configure laptops and other mobile devices
- Understand Mac OS, Linux and mobile OS
- Identify and protect against security vulnerabilities for devices and their network connections
- Follow best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism