CISSP (Security Professional)
Your career starts here with a CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
A security audit is the systematic evaluation of a company’s security information system on how well it conforms to a set of established criteria. Earning CISSP- a globally recognized certification credential proves that you can effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. This course let you gain the expertise to become an (ISC) ² member, enjoy the privileged access to a wide array of exclusive resources such as educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities etc.
Enrich your knowledge, quip with latest technologies, advance your career, and gain the support of cybersecurity community leaders here to get support throughout your career.
Who Earns The CISSP?
The CISSP is perfect for those who are experienced as security practitioners, managers and executives and are interested in proving their knowledge in implementing security practices and principles, including the following positions:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
What Will I Learn?
- Understand what is expected as a cyber-security professional
- Understanding of the structure and format of the CISSP certification exam.
- Secure the network architecture and implement Cyber security
- Achieve organizational goals of legal and compliance, Information assurance, security and data governance.
- Access to valuable resources like networking with security peers.